Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

We had a very busy Christmas day. Geoff and I both woke up earlier than Tyler and Cole. We eventually had to open Cole's door and start making lots of noise to get him up! The boys were so excited to see what Santa brought!

Tyler has some of the best bed head I've ever seen!

After our morning at home we went to my parents' house for breakfast.The remote Buzz Lightyear Car from Auntie Miki was a hit with Cole!

Tyler also enjoyed his remote control Hummer from Auntie Miki! What boy wouldn't love that?!


But they love Auntie Miki more than any gifts!


After our breakfast we went to Geoff's parents house for brunch!

We went home and rested, then had our annual Christmas dinner party with the Masuda side of the family at my parents' house.

Here's our attempt at a family picture! (Geoff was home sick with a cold!)


My cousins Jon, Tara, Darrell with Miki and myself. The second generation.

Here's the third generation. Anna, Ashton, Tyler, Cole and Lane.















No comments: